Thursday, January 19, 2012

Busy January

Is everyone ready for this? We have a jam packed week ahead of us and we are starting this friday. Jeff Demark will be performing his hilarious show "Went To Lunch, Never Returned" at 7:30. This is going to be a real treat; I've seen him perform once before and all I recall was something about acid flashbacks and how hard I laughed.
We have a weekend full of music starting with Cynthia Brando and Friends. She will play tango, folk and jazz. On Sunday we have Bradly Dean with some rockin' blues.
Monday will be the first Spoken Word Night of the semester. I can't stress enough what a talented group of writers performs at these things and how welcoming they are to fellow artist daring to share.
I'm also expecting a good crowd on Wednesday for Salsa Night with school back in session.
Please come and check of this flood of fun events or just have a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment